Friday, October 7, 2011
I love Brian Wilson
So NBA 2k12 looks pretty sweet and I'm sure you have seen the commercials and I love how Brian Wilson represents the C's with, "Larry Bird didn't need to dunk, he laid it up like a real man." Although there is probably going to be a strike and it looks like the season may be gone, this brings a tiny bit of hope.
At first I wasn't a Brian Wilson fan, I felt he was trying to hard to be a weirdo, but you know what, after a while I realized he was just a weirdo. Anyways, here is the commercial and I find it very funny.
I don't think the best team ever is the 96 Bulls either, in fact, and I am going to get crushed for this, I think Michael Jordans career is tainted by the lack of talent in that generation. The Celtics/ Showtime Lakers/ Pistons were getting older and starting to retire, so he was left with Houston, Portland, Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing. MJ played during a time where there was a complete lack of "superstars" and that's why the Bulls were able to dominate for so long. Yes, he had the stats, the shots, etc, but for some reason I have never been able to respect him as the best ever. Like I think the 07 Celtics would have killed the 96 Bulls easily.
Labels:
Boston Celtics,
DP Posts,
NBA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment