Monday, October 31, 2011

Latest On Red Sox Manager Search


Cherington confirmed that the team will begin talking to candidates in the coming days, with Philadelphia Phillies bench coach Pete Mackanin and Milwaukee Brewers hitting coach Dale Sveum set to interview for the job this week. The Red Sox haven't named anyone else, but I am sure there will be more. It is really hard to me to really know who would be better. I don't know anything about these guys really, but I just want this over ASAP. It's not like I can sit here and tell you I knew a lot about Francona before they hired them, so I just have to trust Cherington knows what he is doing.

I am looking forward to the rest of the offseason, and see what the Red Sox do. Who will be their 4/5 starter? Who will be their RF? Is Papelbon/Ortiz coming back? Do we want them back? Can Youk play 3B everyday? If he can't does that mean Ortiz needs to go? All of these things interest me more then the search for the manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...