Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good To See Our Celtics Are Helping Negotiations


This fight has grown nastier, more personal, in the past weeks. Privately, management insists that everything changed when the Boston Celtics’ Kevin Garnett(notes) walked into the negotiating room on Oct. 4. The owners knew it wouldn’t go well when Garnett started glowering across the table, sources said, like the league lawyers, owners and officials were opponents at the center jump. He was defiant, determined and downright ornery. He was K.G. Everyone knew Hunter had to cede to the wishes of the stars, and the stars demanded that the players stop making concessions to the owners.

As one league official said, “We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up.” Yahoo

I love Kevin Garnett, I love his intensity on the court and his fire against opponents, but maybe the courtroom isn't the best place for him to be figuring he's very emotional. Reading his lips on the court shows that he can't go one sentence without using the word fuck in it. Maybe if he and David Stern were in a back ally that would work, however, that's not the case.

I just want there to be NBA basketball back so I can see the Big 3s swan song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...