Thursday, October 13, 2011

Way To Go Philly... Classy Bunch


During Wednesday night's game against the Vancouver Canucks, the Philadelphia Flyers played a Hockey Fights Cancer commercial between periods inside Wells Fargo Center.
Featured in the video were players like Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jonathan Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks and Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres.
All of them rivals, all of them booed by a noticeable group of fans … and all of them asking for support in the fight against cancer. More

I don't know man, I don't know if I have anymore things I can say about Philly that hasn't been said. I mean this isn't even that bad for them, people from Philly probably wake up and roll out of bed at 12:30 in the afternoon leaving a 250 pound woman that they bought for a can of cheez- wiz at their local Wa-Wa and boo cancer on a daily basis anyways.

This is just an awkward laundry list of things they should be ashamed for but it reality are proud of. They are a resilient bunch of Herpes harvesters. Philly is a shitty place and the things they are known for are a fictional boxer (Although, I love Rocky) and a show based on a gay bar with awful people. Way to go Philly you have nothing real. The best thing you have going for you is Vince Young, but you would prefer someone who hangs dogs over him.

At least you have Ryan Howard to look forward to for the start of the baseball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...