Monday, October 17, 2011

So Yea, Ochocinco Is Done


DP brought it up last week, and now it just seems like a matter of time before Ochocinco is cut. He was on the field for 4 plays last game. On the season he has under 200 yards, and when he is on the field seems to be out of the mix and making mistakes. It's too bad, because everyone really wants to like this guy, but the bottom line is that he hasn't picked up the offense, or he is finally washed up. If he is only going to be playing 4 plays a game I'd rather they just cut him before he explodes. Plus, at this point it's be better to get someone like Price on the field more who can spread the field deep better the Ochocinco.

Like I said, it's really a shame, because he is such a good guy, but this seems like a failure and we are getting pretty deep into the season for him not to be doing anything. I guess if you wanted to be hopeful you'd say that this is their bye week, and maybe he can breakout against the Steelers, but I'm not holding my breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...