Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Sick Of The Beer In The Dugout Story



I'm kind of bored with this Red Sox pitching staff issue, they were led by a lame duck coach that provided no type of leadership, direction or sternness and they took advantage of it. They let down their "friend" in Francona, the fans, the ownership, the organization and pretty much everyone affiliated with any opinion of the Sox. Whatever, it's over, hopefully we can move along and get passed this and find an authoritative coach and that a lightbulb goes off in their head and they start not acting like assholes.

On the Theo fron, it seems as if the ownership are digging their heels in and I love it. We have all the power in these negotiations and we know it, are the Cubs really going to not give up a curse breaker, Savior, great GM, and a guy they already who already signed with them for a couple of prospects or to take part of Lackeys salary.
They definitely will, I am sold that it's not going to until after the World Series.

Either way unless Heidi Watney took nudies last year, I don't care about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...