Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MLB Playoff Updates


7 Rangers, 3 Tigers
You have to give it to Derek Holland. He had a real bad game, but he is trying his hardest with that mustache. It's a dirty disgusting mustache, however, he's going all in with it. Last night he didn't have the best game and only lasted a couple of innings but Ron Washington managed the bullpen beautifully (something Francona could have never done) and was able to pull it out. It went into extra innings and was capped off by a Nelson Cruz grandslam.

The Rangers now have a 2-0 lead on the Tigers.

12 St. Louis, 3 Milwaukee

I'm pretty sick of St. Louis, I was happy that they knocked off the Phillies, but there is nothing likable about this team. I'm not a Pujols guy, not a Tony La Russa guy and just not a Cardinals guy. I hope the Brewers go into Beast Mode and take this seires over as it is now 1-1. I'm not even going to talk about last nights game because I hate them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...