
I had no reason to use this picture, but I really wanted to use it so fuck off. It also has nothing to do with anything in this post either.
I really wanted to see Donovan McNabb do great this year, I love the guy and always thought he got the short end of the stick. However, he has been horrifically ineffective this year and as much as I hate to say it, why not throw the kid in there. I hate Christian Ponder, I hated him at FSU and I hate him now, he was drafted way to high, but since he was drafted that high, you have to give the kid a shot there. I have always been a fan of of rookies playing early and being thrown into the fire. It worked for Ben Roethlisberger, Mark Sanchez, Andy Dalton and seemingly Cam Newton so why not give it a whirl.
No comments:
Post a Comment