Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hillis Could be Traded


I eluded to this in the Power Rankings, but Hillis could be forcing his way out of Cleveland. He sat out a game 2 weeks ago, because of an illness. There are many that believed he would've played if he had a new contract. Hillis said that he agent advised him not to play, so it basically sounds like that was true.

Hillis is a free agent after this year, and was the Browns best players last year, so I can understand why he wants to get a deal done. Still, this is a shitty move. You don't pull this shit in the middle of a season, if he had that big of a problem he should've just held out.

On top of that he could end all this drama if he said that he will discuss it in the offseason, but he has refused to do that. Instead, it's a nonstop interview session, and if I was a Browns fan I would be pissed. I think Hillis had one good year, and although he is decent he isn't anything special. If they could deal him for a 2nd round pick I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...