Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bruins @ Hurricanes Preview (UPDATED)


With no basketball, and the Red Sox reports sounds more like something out of the Book of Revelation thank God we still have the Bruins and Patriots. As, I said before the Bruins will be without Krejci tonight, but I still think there is a good chance they win tonight.

The Bruins will be facing one very familiar player in Tomas Kaberle, as they got Corvo to replace him. Carolina has had a tough start to the year as they are 0-2-1. Not that the Bruins have had a great start with their 1-2 record.

With the Bruins it's all about energy. They didn't have any of it for the first 2 periods against the Avs, and it cost them the game. I think that changes tonight. Last year, the Bruins would have one slacker game, then come out and beat the bag out of someone. I think we see that tonight. Look for Lucic to come out and hit hard, and a little more of life in some of these players legs.

Bruins have won 11 of 13 against Carolina including 3 in a row at the RBC Center.

Bruins 5-1
Player of the Game: Lucic
Game starts at 7:30pm


***UPDATE***

Interest development for tonight's game...

"The Bruins received good news on the status of David Krejci, as coach Claude Julien said Wednesday in Carolina that the center did not suffer a knee injury, but rather a core injury. Krejci will not play Wednesday but is considered day-to-day (WEEI)."

We also learned that Tyler Seguin will become the team's first-line center. Now I am fucking pumped for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...