
The Bruins announced Tuesday morning that they have signed forward Rich Peverley to a three-year contract extension. Peverley was among the Bruins set to become free agents following the season.
Peverley might be my favorite player on the Bruins (him and Seguin). He is a high energy guy, who never seems to take a shift off. I love that he goes right for the net. He has never had more then 22 goals in a season, but I actually think with the line he is on (Marchand, Bergeron) I think he could top that. I am not saying he will ever be a 30+ goal scorer, but he could score around 25 goals.
There is no word how how much the deal is for, so it's kind of hard to judge, but there is no argument that he has been on the Bruins best line through 3 games and I don't think that's a fluke.
***UPDATE***
TSN is reporting the deal carries an annual cap hit of $3.25 million
No comments:
Post a Comment